Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Check that 1C on Linux is installed right and working properly

Forum

Search UsersRules
Check that 1C on Linux is installed right and working properly
Active user

How to check that installed on Linux virtual machine 1C:Enterprise is working properly?
After installing all components and launching it as a service I have such picture on my PuTTY screen:

Administrator

Hi Peter,

judging by the screenshot, you have 1C installed and running on port 1540.

You can connect to your server from the 1C thin client by specifying the address and port. Take a look at the screenshot please

Active user

You mean from my local computer I can connect to my 1C installed on my Linux virtual machine hosted with my cloud hosting provider by specifying public IP of my VM instance and port 1540?

Administrator

If this IP address is accessible from your machine, then yes, you can connect to it and start working.

Active user

And where do I specify my database port? I have database installed on the same virtual machine.

Just came

And where do I specify my database port? I have database installed on the same virtual machine.

Dear Peter,

you specify database information when you create infobase. Then you just connect to infobase directly to 1C service or through web publication.

More information about how exactly 1C service works and what ports it uses by default you can find here in pdf manual.

Subscribe