Question about some inconvenient moments in platform.

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 4
Company: First BIT Middle East

Hello!

We have a question about some inconvenient moments which we have found during developing our solution. We want to understand does 1C have plans to change this issues or we should find any ways to work with it by our team? If 1C have plans can you provide plan dates?

1) Work with standard commands of metadata objects. In the current version we can only disable basic visible of command on the form (for example "Generation command"). But user can go to form settings and turn visibility on by himself. We think that will be better to have a possibility to disable standard commands from developers side.

Way to do it now: we can disable all standard commands for Metadata Object, but in this case we should create manually all commands which we want to use. So we need to create a lot of metadata objects...

2) Custom template in data composition schema. In custom template data composition schema insert automatically 1 blank row between areas. And we cannot change style of this row. Its very inconvenient, because we want to control space height between our areas manually.

Way to do it now: we can manually delete blank rows from spreadsheet in source after compose procedure of our report, but it looks like cheap workaround.

Thank you!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Pavel.

To disallow a user to execute some critical commands like changing data in catalog, please use roles, not hiding of delete command from the form. Other standard commands are not recommended to be hidden as users can use them to make work more convenient. For example filters of list form.

Regarding second problem, please create a separate topic and provide an example infobase where we could reproduce this issue.

Active user

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
To disallow a user to execute some critical commands like changing data in catalog, please use roles, not hiding of delete command from the form.

I think you don't understand my question and what exactly we need.

For example, we have a Document1 and Document2. Document2 can be generated based on Document1. But we have a custom Command for generation Document2. So i need to turn off the standard command of generation Document2, because user should use and see only our custom command. I cannot use roles for this also, because it is a standard command.

And my question was have 1C plans to provide such functionality in future versions of platform or we should find any workarounds by our developers team?

Timofey Bugaevsky

You can specify a custom Document 2 filling for case of creation based on Document 1. See Filling even in the object module of Document 2.

Active user

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
You can specify a custom Document 2 filling for case of creation based on Document 1.
See Filling even in the object module of Document 2.

We know everything about filling, but it can not help us. Because we need to generate Document2 based on multiple Documents1. Standard command don't provide possibility to use multiple parameters usage.

Edited: Pavel Zhgulev - Nov 18, 2014 03:29 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please provide more details: a sample database and a description of what you are trying to do and what you can't do with standard filling mechanism.

Active user

I need to generate Document2 based on 2 or 3 or 4 (multiple) Document1 and fill it based on multiple documents (for example 1 invoice based on 2 customer orders, or 1 payment based on 3 invoices and etc.). So standard command can not do it. Is something unclear in this description? It's not specific of our database, it's business process. We have this problem in many documents. And we want to understand does 1C have plans to improve this section of platform (i mean disabling of standard commands) or not...

Edited: Pavel Zhgulev - Nov 18, 2014 12:43 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

I'm sorry, Pavel, I'm unable to answer questions regarding plans. But I'm sure, that if you have already submitted the feature request, our developers are already discussing it. Any way it will not be a tomorrow-ready-fix, thus I can suggest you to use some workaround.

For example, if it is a question of security, you can raise an exception in Filling event if some parameter of the document, which defines that it was filled using your custom filling algorithm is not filled.

Active user

Timofey Bugaevsky,

How i can submit the feature request?
I understand, that it is not tomorrow-ready-fix. We just need to understand should we use any workarounds and spend our developers time for it, or we can just wait for some future release of platform.

Is it possible to receive any decision about this functionality or not?

Timofey Bugaevsky

I can accept the feature request for you. If I got you correctly, you want to be able to hide standard commands from the form interface in the manner, the user will not be able to see them by changing the form, right?

I think, it is for you to decide whether to spend time for the workaround or not, depending on how critical this issue is for your customers. I'm afraid it will take a long time to be implemented.
You can also provide examples, why this feature is critical for the feature request. This will help developers to decide to develop this feature.

Active user

Timofey Bugaevsky,

Yes, please, accept it.

It's not so critical for customers, but we work from our side on user-friendly interface, that's why we decide to ask 1C company firstly.'

It's useful when we need to customize standard command, for example generating based on multiple documents, but if user change form and see 2 commands it can confuse him. It will improve user friendly side of our solution.

Thank you.

Active user
Rating: 6
Company: TLG Integration

This feature will be useful for me too, thank you.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Sure, I have submitted this feature request to our developer team. Thank you for your improvement suggestion.

Subscribe