Backup with scheduled job

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello!

My Customer needs a daily backup but he does not like the way with dumping infobase using designer mode. How can I configure Scheduled Jobs? Maybe it is something with creating an image?

Thank you for any advice!

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

You can make .bat or .cmd for this. For example:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv8\common\1cestart.exe" DESIGNER /F "C:\Work\Bases\ForUS_8_3" /DumpIB "C:\Work\test.dt"

You can look through "General Startup Options" and "Designer Startup Parameters" in Help for more options.

Interested

Thanks a lot, Valerii! One more question - if I make a .bat file, in which folder should I put this file? I got and answer from Extended Technical Support, they suggested to configure a Task Scheduler in the Designer Mode as well. Thank you!

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

I have seen user notifications for backup in some Russian configurations. Will be great if someone share this code to make backup process click of a button.

Active user
Rating: 4
Company:

Russian configurations inherit backup feature from 1C:Subsystems Library.
English version of Subsystems library develops slowly than russian and unfortunately doesn't have backup feature.

Interested

I created scheduled job and in Common Module ScheduledProcedure. I just do not know what should I write in this Procedure in order this .bat-file to be executed. I will share this code as soon I have got it. Maybe somebody is faster :)

Thanks!

At the moment it works with 1cstar icon

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Actually, I thought about Windows scheduler. You can make task in it. In addition, in case users work with base in time when you start backup, you need run 1c 3 times: first, you log off all users and disallow log in, than make backup, than allow login.

Interested

Thank you, Valerii! I am wondering how this can work:
<deleted as rules violation>
Unfortunately, in Russian.

Interested

Thank you all for answers!

By now the task has been changed. This customer wants a non-trivial solution. It should work so that when he closes the application, the program asks him "Would you like to make a backup?" He presses "Yes" button and a back up file will be created. I guess it is also possible and would be grateful for every advice.

Thanks a lot!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Lioudmila.

You can do all the same as previously, but store in a constant the date of the last backup.
In the managed application module you can run a procedure from some common module that checks whether the backup should be executed. And if yes and user confirms that, execute the backup script.
You also can check that the user have appropriate rights and save the loading time for non-administrative users, for example.

But the best solution is to use SQL backup scripts in client/server mode, or copy the folder with file infobase by a schedule.

Subscribe