What does mean this error EDT 8.3.8

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Error adding object Document uuid="a0ffe7c3-640d-482d-a209-911c5de1702e": cannot add a metadata object without loading its parent object.

I have no clue because Document should not have any parent or...

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey.

Please provide a correct version of 1C:Enterprise Development Tools. The latest version as for now is 1.2.1.29.
Also, please send files that you import to int@1c.com, or if you need an FTP for that let us know by writing the same email address. Thus we could check what is the problem.

Interested

Timofey, yes it is the latest available version.

I think I figured it out. The error is due to partial configuration update. If the configuration was not updated complete and somehow update process gets out of sync then running application with specified infobase but with complete update could provide this error.

I think it is better to show Catalog name inside error (not just UUID) and suggestion to force complete infobase update to save user time.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey!

Thank you for the useful information!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey.

To fix this problem in future, developers require configuration files that you load. Please, send them to int@1c.com.

Interested

I don't have this configuration now as it was updated already. I think they can try the following sequence:

1. create new project en EDT
2. define configuration options, create some objects
3. create NEW infobase
4. make sure that partial update is selected
5. make some new changes and update the Infobase (partially)

The goal here is to make somehow that root objects (like configuration data) is not updated in Infobase.

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 19, 2016 09:18 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Alexey, could you please check that those steps are enough to reproduce the issue?
The developers also require your workspace settings and log.

Interested

I ran into the same problem again. This time initial configuration already have been created. It could be if you perform some changes, close EDT, then open it again, some changes more, update Infobase.  

This time error is due to new configuration object - constant.

1C:Enterprise process log [error code 1]:
Error adding object Constant uuid="4d623dc3-67b1-4ae7-af0d-7ad0ff1db1df": cannot add a metadata object without loading its parent object.

What setting files exactly are required by developers to send them?

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 19, 2016 09:19 AM

Interested

Well, I think I completely killed update process. I have been shown that update is impossible.

com._1c.g5.v8.dt.platform.services.core.infobases.InfobaseSynchronizationException: com._1c.g5.v8.dt.platform.services.core.infobases.InfobaseSynchronizationException: Export operation has several errors
at com._1c.g5.v8.dt.internal.platform.services.core.infobases.d.infobaseUpdateRequested(Unknown Source)
at com._1c.g5.v8.dt.internal.platform.services.core.infobases.x.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Caused by: com._1c.g5.v8.dt.platform.services.core.infobases.InfobaseSynchronizationException: Export operation has several errors
at com._1c.g5.v8.dt.internal.platform.services.core.infobases.a.a(Unknown Source)
at com._1c.g5.v8.dt.internal.platform.services.core.infobases.a.fullLoad(Unknown Source)
at com._1c.g5.v8.dt.internal.platform.services.core.infobases.d.a(Unknown Source)
... 3 more

I have decided to exit and enter again and it can not present my form design.

com._1c.g5.v8.dt.cmi.model.deriveddata.impl.CommandInterfaceRootImpl cannot be cast to com._1c.g5.v8.dt.form.model.Form

Closing and opening the form makes it present my design again but still no Infobase update.

Interested

Well, eclipse went crazy. I can't edit nothing now, I can't export it to Designer, Designer says that the file format for importing is incorrect and there is no XML found.
You can find the log attached.

p.s. it is impossible to attach .log files

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 17, 2016 04:42 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Thank you, Alexey!

I have sent this to the developer team, hope this will be enough, but if possible, it would be great if you could provide the source configuration and the direct list of actions to do to make it broken.

Interested

I could give them access to my computer so they can test it. Now I can't import/export the work I have done in IDT so their help to export to Designer would be very helpful.

Also I have noticed that files created after the system had gone bad have a line breaking in xml. I have no idea is this is affecting in some way, but I found it strange. GIT showed me that every file is changed and the line:

Code
<mdclass:Enum xmlns:mdclass="http://g5.1c.ru/v8/dt/metadata/mdclass" uuid="cd6a9ecb-bf90-4e13-bc75-8b97eb4e3734">

was broken in 2 lines

Code
<mdclass:Enum xmlns:mdclass="http://g5.1c.ru/v8/dt/metadata/mdclass"
    uuid="cd6a9ecb-bf90-4e13-bc75-8b97eb4e3734">

... and it happened to every file (o almost every file). Now eclipse can't show configuration tree.

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 18, 2016 12:46 AM

Interested

Timofey, please send request to developers about line break. If the xml line is broken into 2 lines the EDT will fail to read and process these files. (see example above, you can also reproduce this issue with workspace i have sent you).

EDT XML parser is very sensitive to spaces, tabs and that kind of things. You can't build project, there are a lot of nonsense errors due to extra empty characters in the file.

Also eclipse have command Format src in configuration tree and if you run it it will reformat XML and everything will fail.

Edited: Alexey Gerasimov - Aug 19, 2016 09:20 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey.

Thank you for the information. Will send this to developer team.

P.S.: The correct abbreviation is EDT (1C:Enterprise Development Tools).

Just came
Rating: 0
Company: 1C Company

Alexey,

our xml parser is not sensitive to whitespaces. Can you send us logs with parse errors?

to repare project you can try one of the options:
- create new workspace (do not remove old one) and import* project to it.
- remove folder .metadata\.plugins\com._1c.g5.v8.bm from workspace

Import can be made:
1. File->Import...->General->Existing Projects into Workspace. In dialoge sel ect old workspace directory and check "Copy projects into workspace"
2. File->Import...->Git->Projects fr om Git if you are already have local git repository with project.

Interested

George, I have sent Timofey entire workspace folder. He has all my source files.

But it is very simple to reproduce. Open any .mdo file and at the second line put new line before uuid="...." so uuid starts from new line (eclipse autoformatting do this as xml attribute is long enough). Parser will no be able to process this file. The error wold not say nothing about parsing error.

And if parsing of one file of the project fails, it is impossible to export, build... so you stuck with errors.

Timofey, I'll correct EDT abbreviation to make it searchable.

Just came
Company: 1C Company

Alexey, I didn't find any errors related to xml parser in logs. But there is some other errors with updating model after manipulations with resources not related with whitespaces. We will fix them in the next release.

Did you try to import your project into fresh workspace? Does it helped?

Interested

Yes, I have tried but with no luck. I had succeeded to get access to some resources as they were imported correctly, but some resources were unable to open to make changes. Export also failed.

Try to change some mdo file the way I have described in post #12. It starts to fail to open this model. It will appear in configuration tree but you ll be unable to view attributes o change them. I do not know exactly is it due to whitespace, tab o CR+LF symbols. It could be also encoding related, but 100% there is a bug.

Just came
Company:

I think I figured it out. The error is due to partial configuration update. If the configuration was not updated complete and somehow update process gets out of sync then running application with specified infobase but with complete update could provide this error.

<deleted as spam>

Subscribe