Document role copy other document

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 5
Company: DND YAZILIM LTD.

Hi,

I give permission any metadata object for a role. But I have a some metadata objects. Can i copy role permission to other metadata object easily?

This operation very difficult with the have many user company.

Edited: Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar - Jan 17, 2017 12:56 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar!

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but maybe you need the All roles tool.

Also, please note that there is a best practice where you create roles that let users perform specific tasks, for example, Responsible for warehouse.

In this case you will have to add access to that document only in this role. And users will need to have this role added if they do this work.

If you have an administrative role that should have full access, you can select the Set rights for new objects check box in the role settings window.

Active user
Rating: 5
Company: DND YAZILIM LTD.

Hello Timofey,

This picture, i set a AccountManagement role permission to metadata object. When i create a new metadata object, copy this permissions to new metadata object easily. How ca i do this? So, my roles count are increasing, this operation is very difficult to me.

Edited: Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar - Jan 17, 2017 06:31 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

I think I got you, Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar.

The second part of my answer should do the trick: you should assign several roles to users: AccountingManagement + AssetManagement for example. In this case you will not need to enable using new documents in many roles, only in those which enable executing business processes that involve that new document.

Subscribe