Can I install cluster failover for 1C server

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

We have got a cluster server with 2 servers are running active-passive. On each server, We installed Sql Server to manage 1C' database. But I have to install 1C server on both servers and buy two license for 2 server. Is there any solution for this that I have to buy one license for two server?

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

There's no legal way for that

General licensing issues

Q#16. The organization has acquired one license for the server "1C: Enterprise 8". How many client-server databases can be used simultaneously in an organization?
A: The license for the 1C: Enterprise 8 server extends to one computer operating as a server (separately or as part of a server cluster). One server can work with an unlimited number of databases. If the server cluster "1C: Enterprise 8" runs on multiple computers, then you need to purchase a separate license for each computer.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

AFIK, the only type of 1C-appsever, that doesn't require i's own server license is a license server, which stores and propogates licenses for other servers and clients and any working server requires a server license

Subscribe