How to acces infobases from antoher pc?

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello all
I have created infobases on 1c Server, everything is working.
Now I want to access infobases from another pc on same network. How do I do that properly?
Do I have to share some folders from server pc or I have to install mysql server on second pc too and just share mysql server?
Or maybe its better to publish infobase to web-server (localhost for now)? But somehow I wasn't able to do that also. Got Internal Server Error: Handler "1C Web-service Extension" has a bad module "IsapiModule" in its module list.

Edited: Jānis Čačis - Jan 06, 2020 04:00 PM

Interested
Rating: 11
Company: 1A Software e.U

Hello Janis!

I am sure you do not need to install MySQL on the second PC.
Publishing of infobase is a very good idea, although if all PCs are in the same network (LAN or WLAN), it is not necessary. But let's say you would like to publish your infobase. Which OS has your Server-PC? If it is Windows Server, there are usually IIS (Internet Information System). Sometimes it is not installed as default, but you can install it as well. If your Server some kind of Linux or Ubuntu (something similar), you can use Apache.
In the designer there is a function "Publish infobase". After that you should give rights for IUSR but designer would tell you as well. I guess you did not set Web Service extention installing the platform on your Server but I am not sure.
After you published your infobase, try to open the infobase on your server in your browser. It can be local host or for example localhost:8080. Then you will see errors what is missing. In Windows Server there is for example ASP.NET, you can add this feature.

I hope I could help you. It would be also very good if you can add some screenshots here in the forum.
Best wishes,

Lioudmila

Just came
Company:

Hello Lioudmila!
I have considered that publishing to a web-server would be the best for me, thanks to you.
But I am still not able to do that. Server-PC has Windows 10 and using IIS(.NET framework version: 4.0.30319). I got rid of IsapiModule error, but now I have this:

Thanks in advance :))

Interested

Hello Janis,

I think you should try to install the platform again and look if Web Service feature is really installed.
The second what I see you have http://localhost:80/gram with lower case "g" and your infobase is Gram with upper case "G".
As your web.config is not accessable, you should set rights for IUSR for your platform folder.
For IsapiModule I would google but the most errors are in IIS. Did you read some documentation?

Regards,
Lioudmila

Just came
Company:

Thanks for helping, Lioudmila!

Web server extension module is installed.
Case sensitivity wasn't the case.
IUSR has full control over web.config now, but still same Internal server error.
And for IsapiModule (especially for Error 0x800700c1)only had to make sure that the script mapping points to the ISAPI .dll file that can process the request. But I already had right path to .dll file and I changed nothing.
Take a look at it please, maybe I still have to change something there

Just came
Company:

I haven't included Additional administrative functions component in installation, do you thing that might be a game changer?

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: AVA HUB LTD

Hi Janis,
The best way is to check that the server is accessible from client Pc, after just add your Infobase via server connection at the client-side.

For webserver, I'll advise going for Apache webserver because of faster deployment and less headache on set-up. IIS is get broken after a simple windows update some times.

Just came
Company:

Hi Dan,
I wanted to set it up on Apache web-server but I am not sure how to do that. I have installed  xampp on server-pc. What do I do next, because it doesn't show up in dropdown list.

(Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1c PHP/7.2.26 Server at localhost Port 8080)

Edited: Jānis Čačis - Jan 08, 2020 10:48 AM

Interested

Hello Janis,

I found some Apache zip file, it is from 2016.
There is a line

LoadModule _1cws_module "C:/Program Files (x86)/1cv8/8.3.5.1383/bin/wsap22.dll" in httpd, you should change it and other things.

It was many years ago and I do not remember now. But I think when you start Apache it should be in Web-Services list. But I am not sure, please try.
Regards,

Lioudmila

Active user
Rating: 2
Company: AVA HUB LTD

Janis,

by the link below find in the list any of the versions specified in the picture. For internal network use, you can go for a no-SSL version.

https://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/

During install set the domain and server name as in the picture. Put your admin email.

After installation write in the browser "localhost" or the local IP you should get the "It Works !" message, that's mean the Apache been installed properly and is working.

After that open designer as administrator, create a folder "www" (or name it as you wish) on disk C: where you can publish all your configurations.

As you can see in the picture below and publish your application after.

Edited: Dan Tomsa - Jan 09, 2020 05:43 AM

Subscribe