Problem with debugging

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello,

I have problem with debug. When I press "Start Debugging" button (F5) i receive message: "To perform debugging you need to enable the TCP/IP network protocol support". I have no idea how to fix this issue. Infobase is located on 1C:Enterprise server, on localhost. 1C version is 8.2. I work on Windows Server 2008. Does anyone had similar problem and knows how to solve it?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, James!
Can your infobase run normally in 1C:Enterprise mode?

Just came
Company:

Yes, it can. I can update database (F7) and run 1C:Enterprise (Ctrl+F5) with all changes.

Timofey Bugaevsky

It seems like your firewall (built in Windows or antivirus software) blocks the connection for debugging port. Please disable firewall and restart Designer mode.

Default debugging ports are TCP 1560-1591.

In addition you can enhance debugging ports on server and on client using debugcfg.xml file, that should be placed in bin/conf directory of 1C:Enterprise platform both on client and on server. This method could be used if other software uses debugging ports of 1C:Enterprise.
See example in attachment.

Just came
Company:

The firewall was disabled (debug didn't work) so I had turned it on and then opened these ports (debug didn't work neither).
Then I've tried to enhance debugging ports but it didn't work neither. As i wrote Infobase is on 1C server (second option when creating Infobase).
Is it important to turn off firewall if both server and client work on the same machine? Anyway I still can not debug. Do you have any other ideas?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Are you sure that you have disabled all firewalls? There is built-in Windows Firewall and your antivirus software might include its own. Both should be disabled.
Some users report that Windows Live blocks some ports, try to uninstall Windows Live.

The debugger to find applications to debug and applications to find debugger use 127.0.0.1 IP address. To make this operation stable please check that in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file the following line present:

Code
127.0.0.1 localhost

Just came
Company:

I'm pretty sure that both Windows and antivirus firewalls are disabled. I set ports in debugcfg.xml to 1592:1599. I also checked regedit and there are two records for 1C:

Code
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\1C:Enterprise 8.2 
Configuration Repository Server 
"C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv82\8.2.14.528\bin\crserver.exe" 
-srvc -port 1542 -range 1592:1599 -d 
C:\1c\repo\
Code
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\1C:Enterprise 8.2 
Server Agent
"C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv82\8.2.14.528\bin\ragent.exe" 
-srvc -agent -regport 1541 -port 1540 -range 1592:1599 -d 
"C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv82\srvinfo"
Maybe there is problem and something should be changed?

Edited: James Pope - Apr 11, 2013 01:09 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Please update to the latest version of 1C:Enterprise (8.2.18.61) and try again.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hi everybody!
I have the same problem when I used platform 1C version 8.3 on 1C:Enterprise server and SqlServer 2008 and I solved follow that you guide above:
1. Enhance debugging ports on server and on client using debugcfg.xml file.
2. Turn off firewall and antivirus software.
3. Check 127.0.0.1 IP address that was used  in C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.

So I could not solved it but when I used platform 1C version 8.3 on "On this computer or on a local network computer" everything will be ok.

Please help me work with 1C:Enterprise server and Sqlserver 2008.

Thanks

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Dinh Hung,

Have you enabled debugging on the server? If you did not, breakpoints will stop execution only for script that is executed on client. To enable debugging, add -debug command line option for 1C:Enterprise server agent service

For example:

Code
"C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv8\8.3.4.482\bin\ragent.exe" -srvc -agent -regport 2041 -range 2060:2091 -port 2040 -debug -d "C:\Program Files (x86)\1cv8\srvinfo\"

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Thanks everybody!

Subscribe