ComConnector TimeOut when tries to connect

1C:Enterprise platform integration capabilities and techniques

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company:

Hello ,
I am developing an integration windows service that takes some data from 1C and transfer them to another ERP system.Nearly almost everything is working correctly.But sometimes when i try to connect with below code

Code
   V82.COMConnectorClass v82Connection = null;
   object ret = null;
 string connectString = string.Format("Srvr={0};Ref={1};Usr=\"{2}\";Pwd=\"{3}\";", "Srvr", "Ref", "Usr", "Pwd");
   try
   {
       v82Connection = new V82.COMConnectorClass();
       ret = v82Connection.Connect(connectString);//it waits at this line .. until i saw that in log file...and restart this method..      
   }
   catch
   {
       ret = null;
   }

it waits to eastablish a connection.and if i open log txt (this file is created from windows service that i wrote in c#) i can see that it waits.. when i restart the service and so connection is open without delay..
i wonder if there is a timeout mechanism/property that if it does not connect   30 seconds
v82Connection.Connect  method will throw an exception.. so the service will try after  minutes again...
like microsoft sqlconnection timeout..
thanks..

Just came
Company:

thanks

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Evgin İnanır, I'm glad to welcome you on 1C:Developer Network forums.

I'm afraid that there is no parameter for manipulation with timeout of connection.

This looks like a misconfigured of overloaded 1C:Enterprise server. If Thin client is connected normally on that computer where your application is executed?

Just came
Company:

Thanks ...
My application is executed from different machine where a com connecter is installed  and a client is also installed to connect 1c server.
This connection issue occures nearly one or two times a day..
thanks..

Timofey Bugaevsky

Try to increase the period of running your application as the server might be busy with some task. And do not start a new instance until the previous is finished operating.

Just came
Company:

There is somework arounds in  my mind.. but firstly i want to be sure if there is(or not) a timeout property for com connections
Thanks ...

Timofey Bugaevsky

I'm afraid the timeout can not be changed.

Subscribe