Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > How to change additional document info without of document changing

Forum

Search UsersRules
How to change additional document info without of document changing
Active user

Good morning!

I have an idea to store the last date when the document was passed to the quality assurance department. But they should not to have an access to modify the document, only to read it. Is it possible to add an attribute which can be changed without of changing others?

Active user

I think for this reason you can use Information Register. There will be Document as Dimension and "last date when the document was passed" as resource and others.

Active user

Is it possible to add an attribute which can be changed without of changing others?

You can add any attribute and change it by script at common module with "Privileged" property set.

Active user

Interesting... And if I can write the document without of reposting, but with changed attribute?

Active user

Yes, platform implements to write document without reposting with changed attribute. But in my opinion its not good solution

Active user

Do you mean

Code
Document.Write(DocumentWriteMode.Write);

?

Active user

Yes, I mean it

Active user

Thank you, Ivan!

Just came

In a russian configurations it been realized through Information Register + ChartOfCharacteristicTypes. This allows you to add many difference characteristics, and use it absolutely without reposting documents.

Just came

HI!
Why not use a more details for table of documents (from Dimensions)?
Best Regards, Nikolay Zeveke
+7(916)553-56-47

Subscribe