Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Studying 1C:Enterprise platform > 1C:Enterprise Data Seperation Mechanism & Licence Separation

Forum

Search UsersRules
1C:Enterprise Data Seperation Mechanism & Licence Separation
Interested

Hi,

In 1C:Enterprise there is Data Seperation Mechanism. It's beautiful issue.

I have some questions for that:

1. Is it possible to seperate licence according to data seperation?

2. Is there existing an example or a documentation where I can see data seperation variants etc..

Hello, Murat!

1. No, licenses are not separated. But you can provide subscribers with a limited amount of users in your applied solution.

2. You can see example in 1C:Subsystems Library 2.0.

If you are going to provide 1C:Enterprise as SaaS, write us an email with your project details to int@1c.com please.

Interested

Timofey thanks very much for your answer.

1. I think we can control sessions by data split mechanism - 8.3 platform has a mechanism external session management. In there I saw a parameter Zn, will check it.

2. I check an example.

If you are going to provide 1C:Enterprise as SaaS, write us an email with your project details to int@1c.com please.

No I am not planning to provide SaaS, we have a customer, which has many children companies that working on similar business section. For them, we would use data split mechanism, instead of creating several infobases and update configuration one by one.

This is a good opportunity for SaaS project as well. Just to note you.

Interested

Of course I see that. Even if many companies will use identical configuration, it's a good opportunity for SaaS yes.

Interested

Marat, please post here any news on the subject. I am also interested in using data split y session control.

Subscribe