Translate russian version of the software

This application automates translation. It is intended for both corporate and individual use. Details for 1C:Translator

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 0
Company: SRL FINDEM GROUP

Hi!
I just bought a russian version of 1C Enterprise 8. Evidenta Contabilia ( Logic-Cont 8.2 )

Is there a way to translate it to Swedish or English and still have russian as native in system?

Why i bought russian is that i live in Moldova and my economic only knows russian, but i see problems when i dont understand anything what it is written in the system.

Regards
Tony

Edited: Tony Jansson - Oct 23, 2016 06:23 AM

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: CloudOffice AB

Dear Tony,

Our company develops business administration solutions for Swedish market which are based on 1C Enterprise platform.
We'll be glad to offer you our help for this subject.

To make a firm offer we need to get some more details, please contact me by ap@cloudoffice.se

Have a nice weekend!

Active user
Rating: 4
Company: Brighteye AB

We can also help you with Swedish applications, the 1C Enterprise platform language is English though. Swedish 1C Enterprise platform language doesn't exist yet.
Regards
Keijo

Just came
Rating: 0
Company: SRL FINDEM GROUP

My question is if there is like translator to install so we have 2 languages, in the software i bought is only in russian language ( means i dont want to buy the English version beacuse it is not legal in Moldova, they have own resellers here and none is in English.

So what i want is to buy translator to install so i have also English or Swedish so i can read what the accounting is putting inside else i only need to trust them that all is correct.

So in admin interface i can switch from russian to English or Swedish and when i have checked all turn back to russian.

Regards
Tony

Edited: Tony Jansson - Oct 23, 2016 06:24 AM

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: CloudOffice AB

Dear Tony,

I see what's your point ... This is a standard task for transnational companies and 1C Enterprise provides all needed tools to complete the task.

Option No 1. You translate your applied solution (configuration).
What you need is to add another language in the applied solution (configuration) you purchased and add translations for each element in structure you need.

Please note, 1C:Translator will help you to make translation easier, but this is not a "language pack" to add another language by one click.
Depending how many objects you want to translate (everything from just these ones you need such as some documents, reports etc to the whole configuration), this would require from some man-hours to tens and hundreds man-hours ...

Translation which is done in this manner allows to assign different interface languages to different users, so you do not need to switch system language back and forth. For instance, you employees continue with Russian interface and you have Swedish or English.

If you do such translation, you basically modify your configuration. This also means that you will have some issues with scheduled updates and support which your supplier provides ...

Option No 2. External reports.
Another solution which might help you in this situation would be to make some external reports in English which will show you these figures you need (cash flow, sales, stock etc). This will be much easier and you will keep your original configuration with no changes. This means, no problem with the support, updates etc.

Should I call you tomorrow to discuss this closer?

Have a nice evening!

Subscribe