Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > Invalid column name 'IBVERSION'

Forum

Search UsersRules
Invalid column name 'IBVERSION'
Just came

When creating a new database on 1C:Enterprise 8.2.17.xxx version or When switching from an older version to a version higher 8.2.17.xxx; We got the following error;

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: Invalid column name 'IBVERSION', HRESULT=80040E14, HRESULT=80040E14, SQLSrvr:SQLSTATE=42522, state=1, Severity=10, native=207, line=1 SQLSrvr:SQLSTATE=42522, state=1, Severity=10, native=207, line=1"

Just came

Try latest 8.2.18.x

Just came

We already tried 8.2.18.xxx but still same error.

Which versions of MS SQL Server and 1C:Enterprise do you use?
To reproduce an error please prepare an infobase without of sensitive data to our developers.

Just came

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition (64-bit)
Version 10.50.1777.0
Server Collation Turkish_CI_AS

Active user

(5) I found this bug in version 8.2.17 and 8.2.18 in the list of planned for the correction.
May be it's your situation?

20012669 Creation of the information base in Client/server mode. The problem is:
If table in master database MSSQL established case-sensitive locale (for example, Cyrillic_General_CS_AS), then when you create the information base error occurs "Invalid column name 'IBVERSION'".
Date of publication:
2012-12-25

I don't know how you can work around this.
Try to check the collation in MS SQL for whole server and system databases. If it's not correct, I think, you must reinstall MSSQL.

Interested

Emre I had such problem too. u can pass over this problem like that.
1. do not configure your sql for  Collation Turkish_CI_AS. Let it be
2. create empty infobase by tools of platform with usual settings (for sql is Language (Country) - English (United States)). It will create easily.
3. open in designer mode.
4. restore your dumped database. And collation settings will automatcally change.

Thats all. ))

in turkish click here.

This error was fixed in the upcoming 8.3.3 release of 1C:Enterprise platform.
It occurs when the collation is used where IBVersion and IBVERSION are equal, for example in Cyrillic_General_CI_AS.
The workaround is to create a database in DBMS with the desired collation manually, after that the 1C:Enterprise platform should use this database to create an infobase.

Just came

Thank you for your help. Will be waiting to see in 8.3.3

Subscribe