Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > Bugs and functionality requests to 1C:Enterprise platform > 1c:order did not run on Android 4.2 OS

Forum

Search UsersRules
1c:order did not run on Android 4.2 OS
Active user

I installed 1C: Order on Samsung Trend S750. This mobile application did not run and it is very difficult to install.
Could any one advise me about this bug?

Hello, Ninh Giang Thi!

Can you please provide versions of 1C:Orders and Android on your mobile? Plus a screenshot of the error message that you see.

Active user

I do not have screen shot. It do not run. I try to install on samsung trend s750 and Asus fonepad 7. One can not install and one do not run.

I'm sorry, but I can't find samsung trend s750. As for Asus fonepad 7, it has Android 4.3.
Which version do you install, ARM or x86?

Active user

I installed both of version.
And one more problem is when I use "AttachIdleHandler" function to start syncronize automatically, then multimedia tools such as "take photo, get location" is disabled, why is it?

Active user

No one can solve this problem?

Hello, Giang Thi!

Did you create your own mobile application on 1C:Enterprise platform?
We need more information on the device where multimedia tools become disabled.
And how do you know that they are disabled?

Active user

I will send my configuration to you, i create it base on 1c order configuration. i have used AttachInHandler procedure in Configuration Onstart procedure . If I clear it, Location toos will normally run. Can you give me your email?

Sure, please send it to int@1c.com. Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Hello, Ninh Giang Thi!

I have received your configuration and currently trying to reproduce your problem.

Regarding the installation issues, there might be two problems:

• when you install invalid version (x86 instead of ARM or vice versa), Android does not even start the installation
  • when you install the valid version, sometimes it can say that some libraries are not available. In that case try to delete the application and install again.
Hope this helped.

Active user

Thanks for your advise.
And one more question that does the "AttachIdleHandler" procedure concern to Location tools are disabled? Can I use this procedure in my application in order to start syncronize automatically?

Hello, Ninh Giang Thi!
I'm afraid, that you are assembling the application incorrectly, that is what causes the problem, but I'm still investigating this. Please try to assemble using 1C:Enterprise Mobile platform 8.3.4.76.

If you are using 1C:Enterprise platform 8.3.5, you need to set Required mobile application permissions.

Please, see how to do this in Designer mode on the attached image.

Active user

Thank you for your help, Timofey.
I will try to fix my application.

Active user

Thank you Timofey. I am done. All functions is normally performed.

Subscribe