Cut of printout

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 4
Company: Brighteye AB

Hi, have a problem with the new version, 8.3.6.2076 at printout, e.g. I'm using script(modules PrintManagement) and form parts from 1C.SB  for printforms and templates.
All worked fine in version 8.3.5.1248 while with 8.3.6.2076 parts of the actual printout cuts vertically.No change between configurations. And tested both versions in parallel.
Also at start-up of Designer in 8.3.6.2076 the screen gets blank until you minimize and the maximize again. Then it appears. Or I'm totally wrong?
Regards
Keijo

Timofey Bugaevsky

Good morning, Keijo Nordstrom!

Would you please provide a sample configuration or external data processor and steps to reproduce those issues, so I could inform the developer team regarding this?

Active user

Hi,have been extracting the part with the error described above and found that get the same result in both versions, e.g. when created in 8.3.6.2076, I get the same cut of printout even if I try   8.3.5.1248, while created earlier in 8.3.5.1248 or below, it works fine in 8.3.5.1248 but not in 8.3.6.2076. !!?  
But found the solution to add 'SpreadSheet.FitToPage = True' and it works. While in 8.3.5.1248 I did not need to set that parameter, only pagesize and margins. So that part is OK and fine now. When reproducing in a DataProcess without the Lib 1.4 modules PrintManagement modules, all works fine in both versions (same template used in all cases).

Still screen behavs strange, when start Designer the screen is just white except the text Designer in upper row, until minimize and maximize, e.g. screen refreshed an the whole configuration appears.
Regards
Keijo

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Keijo !

Thank you for the investigation, I'm glad that you could solve your problem.

Regarding the white screen when Designer mode starts, does your computer meet the System requirements? This could happen when Windows does not have enough resources to draw the interface.

Active user

Hi,
Have Windows Professional 7,64 bit. 8 GB RAM
Use32 bit of 8.3.6.2076 (file version)
Intel HD Graphics
Graphics memory 1696 MB

Should normally be OK, and now all works just fine, so must have been something else steeling Graphics memory. If appears again, will investigate all options and inform you if cant find the problem.
Regards
Keijo

Subscribe