Deleting metadata object from repository

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 4
Company: First BIT Middle East

Hello,

We have faced with some strange behavior of platform when we are trying to delete some metadata object from configuration repository. Repository asks us to lock a lot of Roles which in general have no any rights for the deleting object. (Screenshot 1)
When we lock required Roles and committing the transaction we can see that those roles have not changed during this transaction. (Screenshot 2 and 3)

Of course we can lock all roles every time when we delete some object, but we want to understand the logic why this issue is appearing. Is it a bug or this behavior of platform have some logical explanation.

Thanks

Download 1.png (76.2 KB)
Download 2.png (96.61 KB)
Download 3.png (57.81 KB)
Edited: Pavel Zhgulev - Jan 27, 2016 12:59 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Pavel!

Would you please provide versions of Configuration repository and 1C:Enterprise platform that you use?

Active user
Rating: 4

Same versions. 8.3.7.1845

But this issue is coming from old versions also (8.3.5, 8.3.6). We just want to understand is it a bug or not. If not we want to understand which roles should be locked for such transactions, how platform define them.

Edited: Pavel Zhgulev - Jan 27, 2016 03:54 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Pavel,

This is platform architecture that requires roles to be locked. The developers are searching for the way to overcome this problem, but unfortunately it takes a while.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Just came
Rating: 0

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
This is platform architecture that requires roles to be locked. The developers are searching for the way to overcome this problem
Hello, Timofey. In the case above we don't need to find out how a problem role connected with a deleting object, because there isn't any connection actually and this situation is a platform bug or something like it. Have I taken you right?

Can we understand which roles do we need in a case like this one? What is the difference between roles which not needed to lock and roles which we have to lock?

At this moment we just lock all roles, it isn't well I guess.

Edited: Vladislav Kostianetskii - Jan 28, 2016 12:45 AM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Vladislav Kostianetskii.

If you could send us your configuration, I could investigate this and tell you more on what is the difference between roles that require locking and ones that don't.

Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Timofey, we also have experienced this bug, and if, for example, you can't lock all roles (because someone else have locked one) you are obligated to reverse changes and then ask everybody to unlock objects and try to merge with externally saved changes. Very annoying behaivior leading to loose your work.
As now we don't use repository, so I can't confirm if it still exist.

Just came

Timofey Bugaevsky wrote:
If you could send us your configuration, I could investigate this and tell you more on what is the difference between roles that require locking and ones that don't.
Thanks! We're working on a configuration copy that we can send you to check.

By the word, at this moment I wrote a short video as a sample where I trying to delete a tabular section Inventory from a document CustomerOrder and face a strange behavior of a role SectionService. What can I check also in this case?

http://take.ms/ZwMfO

Just came

I can only presuppose that a problem can be in items visibility settings of a document form (as example), but it's a quite big form and I have no idea how to check it out.

Edited: Vladislav Kostianetskii - Jan 31, 2016 10:20 PM

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Vladislav Kostianetskii!

Try to perform a global search for the role or right-click the role and then click Find references to object.

As I saw in the video, there are also functional options locked. Maybe those roles are linked with those functional options.

Subscribe