Service API - maybe need update

This forum is intended for cases when a problem can not be solved due to restrictions of the platform: a bug or lack of functionality.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

My respect to all.

I have started to use 1C:Enterprise Service API.
But after i just began to study seriously published libs I'm interested in one question.

What i mean;

1. published libs has a signature with date, date is 07.2012. In that date we have 2 stable release - 8.2.15 and 8.2.16
2. now is a march 2014 and we have not only 8.2.19, we also have 8.3.4

What why i think, maybe libs, sample and docs need tobe updated ? or API is't changed ?

P.S. there is a certain probability that the undertaking work now, I will work with older versions of libraries. whats why i start this topic

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey, yes, there is a newer version. I will let you know when it is published. Thank you for the notification.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Alexey.

The Administrative service API is now included in 1C:Enterprise platform package. You can also download the latest version at 1C:Enterprise Administrative service API page.

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Silver Bulleters, LLC

@Timofey. Hello.

I certainly apologize, but there is a little problems:

1. on link 1C:Enterprise 8 Administrative service API after i click download, site redirect me to my profile. seem like I have no right to download API package from here.

2. on ITS in Russian (on my Enterprise account) there is a new package 1.2.0_v20130513-1825.

Does the Russian package on ITS correct ?

P.S. on russian package connect to 8.3.5.1218 failed, but we still continue research the problem: may be it our misstake.

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

Hello, Alexey.

1. Thank you for reporting us about the download problem. Such content is available for download only for users who buy licenses through 1c-dn site or through our partners from the list. We'll make system behavior messages more explicitly.

2. Unfortunately, we cannot consult you on Russian applications and packages but you can ask Russian support team for help.

1C Company support team

Subscribe