Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise. Mobile platform > Web server error

Forum

Search UsersRules
Web server error
Interested

Hello,

When I click Administration - publish to web server,I see an error message:

moduls of web server was not set,for publishing setting of 1C must be changed.

I have downloaded Apache server,What can be problem?

Administrator

Hello Mesut,

you need to install the "Web Server Extension Modules" - please see the screenshot. After that, it will be possible to publish 1C databases on a web server.

Interested

Thank you very much!

Interested

I have done all settings about web server but when I enter localhost,I can not see my application.How can I do this?

And I am watching 1C Mobile App webinar video of Mr.Rupasov.He says you can find mobile package distribution in 1ci.com.Where can I find these packages?

Administrator

Mesut,

do you want to publish a mobile application or a desktop one? The publishing process for these apps is different.

Interested

I want to publish mobile app.

Also,Rupasov use a link to enter the website in webinar video.I didn't find the link.Where can I find?

Administrator

Mesut,

publishing a mobile application is done in the following way: Configuration -> Mobile application -> Publish (See screenshot 1).

To then connect to the published application, you need to install the 1C mobile client on your mobile device (or on an emulator). This client is included in the delivery of the 1C mobile platform (screenshot 2).

And already in this client, you specify the path to connect to your application published on the web server. The path looks like this: http(s)://some_address/your_app_name

Interested

I have already done publishing and installed android studio and an emulator.I have specified a path in the picture.But I didnt enter web page.I dont know what link must I use?

Just came

Hello Musat,

In case that your application is published, use that xml file named CEMA.
Install 1C enterprise in android studio`s emulator, and in top corner press "add".
Now, you have to connect the emulator at the same network (on desktop, in cmd, type ipconfig - in order to take the IP address).
On 1C enterprise interface, you have to have a field named "Address". Complete that address like IP, which is your "server" + the path to CEMA.

Then, your application will be installed.

Hope I was clear.

Thanks,
Mihai.

Interested

I didnt do it:), Can you connect me with anydesk please

my anydesk:986 936 300.

Subscribe