Where is WebServiceModule.txt ?

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Hello, I am working on a new mobile application. And, will make it synchronizationed by the server. So, I need webservicemodule.txt in the 1cmobile.pdf to look in detail. I need sources also.

Where can i find this txt file that mentioned on page 192 in 1cmobile.pdf book. I can not find it from anywhere.

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 8
Company: 1C Company

Hello,
You can find Web service module.txt among additional files of 1C Mobile Application. Rapid application development tutorial. To get it, in the autorun menu click Custom setup and then click 1C mobile additional files

Download CS.png (37.86 KB)
Download AF.png (38.88 KB)
1C Company support team

Just came
Rating: 1
Company:

Thank you for your answer! I got codes that I need from there. But, there is occured another question. The question is whether i must implement the webservice part (homework3) in the real server or mobile part. (As i guess, server side must be.) So, what is the answer? And, What should i do on my next steps after that?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, huseyin temur!

Web services that the mobile application requests, should be implemented at the server side, that is right.

Subscribe