1C :Enterprise - Error saving database file

Discussions regarding 1C:Enterprise for mobile devices with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 3
Company: Smart ID Dynamics

Hello,

While importing data from txt file in my mobile application (the application is for mobile and I was running it on mobile), it gave me an error saying "Error saving database file( possibly insufficient disk space)". I checked mobile's storage and it has 4gb free.

Now, when I open on mobile the 1C Platform and then I try to open my application, it gave me this message and I don't know how to solve this.
Does anyone know what to do in this case ?
Thank you!

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Sebastian Dan!

Maybe the application is installed to the system space where the space is not enough now while the phone storage have plenty of space? You can try to move the application to the phone storage (in terms of Android).

People who like this:1Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 32
Company: Abaco Soluciones S.A.

Deleting some videos received by whatsapp always work.

Active user

Hello!

In my mobile's app database are stored over 1.000.000 entries and when I used Catalogs, I got "Database corrupted" because of the big volume of data. I changed the application structure from catalogs to information registers. For now, it runs ok with no problems. Do you think that if the volume of data will be around 2.000.000, the database will crash again?

Timofey Bugaevsky

Hello, Sebastian!

It is better to operate with that large amounts of data with DBMS that is designed for that.

For that large databases you need a server and keep it there.

Imagine, you have lost your phone with all the data?

Active user

Hello,

I know that.I agree with you, but this is what I was ask to do.
I have a server, but the application must be able to run in offline mode. In this case, I have to synchronize it with the server and get all the data from server to mobile.

Timofey Bugaevsky

Maybe you could find a way to keep not all data, but limited by the user, or balance for the beginning of the month and records for the current month...

Subscribe