Variable not defined

For students who study 1C Junior course.

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Interested
Rating: 10
Company: Nortek Bilişim

In a document,I have writed a code to set calculation register.In the code,I have writed something about chart of calculation type.But system gives an error that variable is not defined.I put some pictures about this.How can I solve this?

Download Pic1.PNG (62.77 KB)
Download Pic2.PNG (40.51 KB)

Interested

I have added dump of my application

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

Hi Mesut,

1. Please, copy-paste the exact texts of errors rather than sending screenshots. I don't speak Turkish and I cannot translate a picture with Google Translate.

2. I cannot open the application. You have two users there. One (Mesut) has non-empty password that I don't know. Another one has an empty password by no access to the application. Add some generic user (Admin or something like that), leave the password empty and give it full access to the application. This way I will be able to look at it.

3. Just guessing here, but I see a word "Mobil" in the error text. Do you create a mobile application? If so, the Charts Of Calculation Types are not supported there (but you can use mobile client instead).

Interested

Sorry,I forgot to say password.

Username=Mesut
Password=123

No,it is not mobil application.

English of Error text=Variable is not defined.

Active user
1C:Professional
Rating: 6
Company: 1C Company

1. You didn't answer my first question, Mesut. What does the error message say? Can you copy-paste the text of an error instead of the screenshot?

2. Let's check the Use Purpose of your application. Open the Designer, double-click the top level of the tree and open Use Purposes settings. My guess is that the Mobile Application checkbox is on. Therefore the Platform checks your application for both desktop and mobile compatibility. And the Charts Of Calculation Types are not supported by Mobile Application. If this is the case, you just need to turn this checkbox off, and the error will go away.

Interested

Ok.I have changed it to mobile for trying mobile platform.I forgot it.Now there is no problem.Thank you.

Edited: Mesut Kahraman - Nov 28, 2020 05:09 PM

Subscribe