Desktop version

Main > Forum > Applications > 1C:Small Business (1C:SB) > Where can i find the user guide for small business?

Forum

Search UsersRules
Where can i find the user guide for small business?
Just came

Our company want to use 1C Small Business but we can't find any user guide at all!!! I wrote the letter with our company structure and ask for help to the int@1c.com but didn't receive any answers. We want that all the data will saved on a server.
We need some person that help us to apply software in our company, maybe there is a book that we can’t find or there are some people who are responsible for supporting of clients?
looking forward for the unswer.

Active user

1C:Small Business is distributed "as is" and has no user guide, but you can find answers for your questions in the application built-in help, on the 1C Small Business page or on this forum.

You can find the application integrator for your company on the Partners page or on the Worldwide collaboration forum.

Please read also the Terms topic.

Just came

So is it possible to buy 1C Small Business and put all the data on your server that you do some servise support?

Active user

1C:Small Business is free and can be used by 1C partners and customers as a basis to develop own applications or for implementations at the customer's side. 1C Company is not providing a support for this application.

Just came

Hello, do you have any documentation in Spain (user guide, promo materials etc.)?

No, we do not. If you are going to create them yourself, please contact int@1c.com for more information.

Subscribe