Desktop version

Main > Forum > Applications > 1C:Small Business (1C:SB) > Add. properties of the "Items" catalog

Forum

Search UsersRules
Add. properties of the "Items" catalog
Just came

Hi
It's look like exellent, but why can't add properties for Items catalog
And it not saved list of selection - what I make not correct. By the way - I consult with my frend from russia, they say that in russian version have not any problemm with this.
Best regards

Hello! You need to enable modification of the configuration.
For this in Designer mode go to
Configuration -> Support -> Support options and click Enable modification -> Yes -> OK
Then to disable support at all click Disable support -> Yes

Just came

Thanks for qwick answer, but i tell about standart future on administration page. If try to "Add additional atributes and information" for catalog "Items" it does not add (realy can create, but can not save the data , when "save and close" windows and then open second time - have not any information in list) and as a result nothing to show in Catalog Item. In configurator I check have special page in "Catalog.Items.Forms.ItemForm.PageAdditionalAttributes" , but when open this form in program can see only 2 pages "Main parameters" and "Storage and Purchasing Parameters" and where 3-d page "Additional attributes" ? And how to show this page? Thanks in advance

Active user

Сan you add a screenshot describing the problem?

Just came

I make some clip for easy understanding situation

Thank you for your information, Kate! We will fix this problem in a future release of 1C:Small Business.

Just came

By the way in same form when try to edit additional information in form "Pick Up Additional informations" - have a bug which can fix by changing next line in configuration (just some truble in translation)

Base configuration Catalog.SetsOfAdditionalAttributesAndInformation.Form.PickOfProperties.Form.Attribute.PropertiesTree.Dynamic list.Query text(18, 9) : END AS MainPictureNo have to change for InfoPictureNo,

Thank you again. Please feel free to report your problems in future.

Active user

How to fix this problem.

Rewrite module procedure BeforeWrite() in cataloge "SetsOfAdditionalAttributesAndInformation" as follows:

Code
Procedure BeforeWrite(Cancel)

If DataExchange.Load Then 
          Return;
     EndIf;

If IsFolder Then
          ManagementOfProperties.BeforeWriteOfGroupOfPropertiesSet(ThisObject);
     Else

<removed as rules violation>

Thank you for your cooperation!

Subscribe