Sales Module: Orders, Invoicing, Returns, Refunds and Payments
The Sales Module gives business owners and entrepreneurs flexibility in orders, invoicing, customer returns, customer refunds and accepting customer payments.
Sales Order Highlights
- During the order and quote entry processes, instant access to inventory and support for backorders lets you give customers accurate shipping information on the fly.
- Customer records support unlimited shipping addresses, allowing your marketing team to market to real customers that have received your products and services.
- Access all inventory and cost data without ever leaving your order entry screen.
- Export sales orders and quotes to common document formats like PDF and Google Docs, letting you quickly share with your customer, partner or co-workers.
Sales Invoice Highlights
- Copying invoices and creating new invoices is simple and quick—happier employees, happier customers.
- Invoice from existing sales orders or create new invoices on the fly with no Sales Order while the customer is on the phone—or even with you in your office.
- Monitor profitability sale-by-sale by seeing gross margin per line item before sending the invoice to your customer.
Cash Sales Highlights
- Use AccountingSuite’s cash sale interface as your point-of-sale system from any web browser on a PC, Mac, iPad or mobile device.
- Cash sales are instantly posted to your system and no additional entries or processes are needed to monitor your right-now cash position.
- Inventory information is instantaneous and there are no additional processes to update to keep your books in balance.