Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Could you develop tabular section on next version

Forum

Search UsersRules
Could you develop tabular section on next version
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 28, 2015

Hi Timofey Bugaevsky
We want ask you one thing, I mean from 1C Company if it's possible.
We always use tabular section on documents, catalogs etc. When we need to describe unic id on tabular section because if we use GetID method it returns the line number of tabular item. Some users may change line of tabular item and proggram don't work well. We define unic id in tabular section because we don't want this.

Could you develope to solve this situation? We don't want to need describe unic id on tabular section, we want to get tabular item such as an object and we want to delete, update via this way. Is that possible? Could you develope sollution as 1C Company for this on next version on 1C Business Application Platform?

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Mehmet Tuğrul SARIÇİÇEK.

Could you create a sample configuration where I could reproduce the problem? Then, I could suggest you a better solution.

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 28, 2015

Hello Timofey Bugaevsky,

How can I send configuration to you? Could you share your mail adress?

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

You can attach it to your message. For this, click button below the message box and select the file.

Profile
#5
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 28, 2015

Hi Timofey Bugaevsky,

I want to send database to you, It's not a simple configuration, you can't run without database.

Well done we'll create a simple configuration about this situation for you.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.