Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Is "RowFilter" tablebox method not applicable to managed applications?

Forum

Search UsersRules
Is "RowFilter" tablebox method not applicable to managed applications?
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 3, 2013

I has a document with 2 Tabular sections: Inventory Items an Products
On Document Form, List of Inventory Items was filter by a product selection on list of Products

On Ordinary application, I code:

Code
Controls.InventoryItems.RowFilter.MasterID.Set(Controls.Products.CurrentData.ID);

It is work Ok.

But, Managed application, I code:
Code
Items.InventoryItems.RowFilter.MasterID.Set(Controls.Products.CurrentData.ID);

I has an error "Giá trị không phải là giá trị có kiểu đối tượng (MasterID)"

Someone can give me some advice
Thanks!

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Hoang Minh Tri.

Please, see an example in How display filter item of Dynamic List on List Form by coding.

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 3, 2013

But in my example it is 2 Tabular sections of a Document
If I uses Dynamic List, I cant add item into tabular section
Thanks!

Profile
#4
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Feb 29, 2012

Hi Tri,

You can use value with type FixedStructure for RowFilter
For example:

Code
   FixStructure = New FixedStructure("MasterID",Items.Products.CurrentData.ID);
   Items.InventoryItems.RowFilter = FixStructure;

Profile
#5
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Jul 3, 2013

Quote
Nguyen THundefined   FixStructure = New FixedStructure("MasterID",Items.Products.CurrentData.ID);
  Items.InventoryItems.RowFilter = FixStructure;

That code way is ok
Thanks!

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.