Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > How to Get a Value from Report Template Cell?

Forum

Search UsersRules
How to Get a Value from Report Template Cell?
#1
Active user
Points:: 1
Joined:: Jul 20, 2011

I’m implementing a report with cells where a user can enter values. Those values I need to handle. I do the following: check ContainsValue check box, set ValueType to Number, set Contol to Text box. How can I get a value from this cell now?

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 32
Joined:: Sep 16, 2011

Use SpreadsheetDocument.Area() to get cell and then Value to get value inside this cell.

Example:
Cell = Spreadsheet.Area("R2C5");
MyValue = Cell.Value;

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.