Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Delete excess languages

Forum

Search UsersRules
Delete excess languages
Interested

I have copied one common form form another configuration which had more languages than the target configuration.

How could I delete information from languages that are not related to the target configuration?

Interested

Dear Alexey,

For instance, in the target configuration, in Designer, you can open the Interface text edit settings tool (Edit > Edit interface text), use it to search for all localization items, then, in the search results, locate the items that are related to the unnecessary language and delete the items.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Thank you.

Please not that EDT can not show a lot of a languages. At least in my instance it had struggled with displaying 20 languages for intl version of Small business, some of languages were out of the screen space with no scroll.

Interested

Dear Alexey,

Regarding the behavior of EDT when working with a configuration having 20+ languages:

could you please let us know:

- EDT version
- 1C:Enterprise platform version
- operating system name and version
?

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

- EDT version
- 1C:Enterprise platform version
- operating system name and version
?
Win 10 1803

Interested

Dear Alexey,

Indeed, the issue with multiple languages exists in EDT 1.9. In EDT 1.10 and 1.11 it was fixed.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Subscribe