Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Written, but not started tasks

Forum

Search UsersRules
Written, but not started tasks
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 16, 2011

Please help to understand! There is a Catalog and when a new item is created I need, for example, in tabular section, create five tasks of different type in a predefined order. Types are listed in another catalog or enumeration. But the problem is that those tasks should be templates: after they are created the responsible person and time should be assigned. How can I implement this? Which mechanism should I use? I'm thinking on a document which starts tasks when it is posted.

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 1
Joined:: Jul 20, 2011

Can you please explain the task more detailed?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 16, 2011

I'm not sure they said they need 5 tasks and they will fill them later...

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 1
Joined:: Jul 20, 2011

I think that you should to investigate the business area which is automated first.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.