Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Switch language for buttons on Command Bar

Forum

Search UsersRules
Switch language for buttons on Command Bar
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 21, 2023

How to switch language of button titles for buttons on Command Bar like "Post and Close", "Save", "Post", "Print"?

Profile
#2
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Peter,

do you want to switch the language of the buttons during the execution of the program? So that the user can do this?

Or is the wrong language displayed and you want to change it?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 21, 2023

Yes, I want to switch the interface language in the application mode. I have a constant which switches interface language. All the menus, forms, print forms are working already. The only thing that doesn't look right yet is the titles of the Command Bar buttons.

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 21, 2023

I found a workaround and came up with a solution for this problem. In Command Bar I turned off Autofill option. Then on Tab Commands/Standard commands I clicked on the commands that I need and dropped them on the Command Bar. That created new buttons for these commands and placed them on the Command Bar. With these buttons I can work like with regular form elements and control them in any way I want. In my case in event handler OnCreateAtServer I replaced the titles of those buttons.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.