Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Proper use of NotifyChoice

Forum

Search UsersRules
Proper use of NotifyChoice
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 21, 2023

Can anyone give an example of proper use of NotifyChoice procedure? I need from a document form on click of a regular button invoke a selection form of another document and then selected in that form document pass to the original form. From what I found in syntax assistant seems like the most suitable way to do it is through NotifyChoice(...) procedure.

Profile
#2
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Peter,

nobody has answered you, so I'll try to do it.

for first, clarify me please: do you just want to  open the selection form, select some value there, and return this value back to the form from which the call was made?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: May 21, 2023

That's right. I found solution to this problem already using ListValueChoice(...) event handler.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.