Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Standart Report Dataset Field title

Forum

Search UsersRules
Standart Report Dataset Field title
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 27, 2023

Hi Friends,

There is a NetSales report, I added it to extension and I want to change the report titles dynamically with code, how can I do it, can you help me?

Profile
#2
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hi Selim,

please specify which title you want to change? And at what point? At the moment of opening?

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 27, 2023

Hi friend,

I am running the report based on different currencies, when I press the generate button, I want the columns of the report that I marked to change to USD, EURO

Profile
#4
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Selim!

There is a way to do this!

You need to make changes to the "OnComposeResult" procedure (pls see screenshots).

For your convenience, I have also attached a file with this report.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.