Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > "The application is unavailable now, try to sign in later" error message

Forum

Search UsersRules
"The application is unavailable now, try to sign in later" error message
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

OS: English Window 10 Pro 64-bit (on Hyper-V virtual machine)
1C Enterprise: 8.3.24.1819
Standard Subsystems Library (SSL): 3.1.11.202

I am creating a new configuration and merging SSL. At first launch I am getting a message "The application is unavailable now, try to sign in later".

According to details it looks like a "bug".

The same error with SSL 3.1.11.202 on 1C Enterprise 8.3.27.1508

Please, find the screenshots attached

Profile
#2
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom,

yes, you're right, there is such a bug...

My sincere apologies!

I’ve already contacted the developers, and we’ll do our best to release a build without this bug as soon as possible

Profile
#3
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom,

while the developers are deciding what to do with the distribution, I can build the SSL library for you without this error.

Please email at this email: abir@1c.com

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

I got the file you sent. But there is another error now. See please the screenshots attached

Profile
#5
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom,

hmm... let me check again please

Profile
#6
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom,

i think you're installing this library (SSL) incorrectly...

Could you briefly describe what you do when integrating SSL into your program? Briefly, step by step.

Profile
#7
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

step 1. I create a new configuration;
step 2. I launch it and open C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\1C\1cv8\tmplts\1c\SSLWE\3_1_10_3­86\ExtFiles\FirstSSLDeployment.epf and run the script;
step 3. Selecting all settings and saving the xml file as ComparisonSettingsFile.xml;
step 4. Naming my configuration as "Text02", setting version 1.0.1.1;
step 5. Merging SSL located at C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\1C\1cv8\tmplts\1c\SSLWE\3_1_10_3­86\1cv8.cf. In dialog box I load the ComparisonSettingsFile.xml then execute it.
step 6. Cloning "InfobaseUpdateSSL" module and renaming it as "InfobaseUpdateTest02";
step 7. Removing code in the body of the methods. Adding following

Procedure OnAddSubsystem(LongDesc) Export

LongDesc.Name    = Test02";
LongDesc.Version = "1.0.1.1";

LongDesc.RequiredSubsystems1.Add("StandardSubsystems");

EndProcedure

step 8. In "ConfigurationSubsystemsOverridable" module, adding following code

Procedure OnAddSubsystems(SubsystemsModules) Export

SubsystemsModules.Add("InfobaseUpdateTest02");

EndProcedure

step 9. Pressing F5 key (launching).

Profile
#8
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hmm... seems to be correct...

Try the following: in the dataprocessor "FirstSSLDeployment", select only the core SSL modules. They're usually selected by default.

So, to test this, integrate only the library core. This will help you pinpoint the error.

These are the "Core", "Infobase version update" and "Users" modules.

Profile
#9
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

But I want full SSL functionality, not just "core".

Profile
#10
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

For first, install "Core" pls.

We need to figure out where the error is occurring. By installing SSL in a minimal form, we can figure it out.

Profile
#11
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

Ok.

OS: English Window 10 Pro 64-bit (on Hyper-V virtual machine)
1C Enterprise: 8.3.27.1508
Standard Subsystems Library (SSL): 3.1.11.202

In the first SSL integration window I selected subsystems

  • Core;
  • InfoBase version update;
  • Users.
They are automatically selected and are independent - do not depend on any other subsystems.

I launched the program. Progress bar completed!
Wala!
It worked! No errors!
Incredible!

I noticed that traditional sections panel with "Administration" link is not there anymore. I guess that is a new idea.

But I still need all subsystems.

Profile
#12
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

great, there is some result!

I can advise you to turn on the subsystems one by one and thus find out which subsystem is causing the error.

And also:

library's developers told me that all these versions are test versions, meaning they are not recommended for production use...

The latest stable version of the library is 3.1.10.386. All newer versions are test versions. The developers promise to release the stable version 3.1.11 soon.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 2, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.