Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > How to use Currency from SSL?

Forum

Search UsersRules
How to use Currency from SSL?
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

I have created a new configuration. Successfully merged SSL into it. Now, I want to use the catalog "Currencies" in my document's attribute. (See attached files)

I couldn't find a tutorial on this.

Profile
#2
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom!

What exactly is the difficulty? Please take a look at the screenshots. It’s quite straightforward: we create a catalog called “Currencies,” then in the document we create an attribute called “Currency” and assign it the type “Catalog.Currencies.”

The screenshots show the catalog itself and the “DocumentCurrency” attribute for the “SalesOrder” document.

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

Yes, that's exactly what I did.

But I can't open selection form!

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

My understanding, according to SSL demo, is that one has to add "Currencies" into a Subsystem. Then create instances of "Currencies". Only then "Currencies" become accessible by other objects.

In my conf, I created a subsystem "Catalog" and added "Currencies" into it.

Profile
#5
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

It's strange that the currency selection form isn't opening for you...

Could you send me the CF file? It would be quicker than trying to figure out the error from screenshots...

Profile
#6
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

Dear Aleksandr,

The CF file is nearly 120 MB in size, and I was unable to send it via Gmail due to the attachment size limit. Unfortunately, I am also unable to upload it to cloud storage at the moment, as this would require creating and setting up an account first, and I do not have sufficient time to do so right now.

However, reproducing the issue I described should not be difficult on your side.

The SSL version I used was 3.1.11.392.

There is also an instruction file (HTML) available on the SSL download page, which I followed during the setup process.

Please let me know if any further information is required.

Kind regards,

Profile
#7
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

I found out the reason for this behavior.

This is because the catalog "Currencies" was designed to behave like that. (See the attached file)

If "Show in drop-down list" is checked then the "Show all" link is available,
if "Show in drop-down list" is unchecked then the "Show all" link is unavailable,

If "Create items from drop..." is YES then the "+" button is available,
If "Create items from drop..." is NO then the "+" button is unavailable,

Profile
#8
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Apr 2, 2025

In order to force the "selection form" to pop up,

On document's form, in Properties box of "Currencies" element, set,

Create button => Yes

Quick choice => No

Profile
#9
Administrator
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 3, 2019

Hello Bahrom,

Awesome that you managed to fix it yourself!

Thanks for sharing the solution with the community!

And if you have any questions, please ask :-)

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.