Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Add buttons to a form with coding.

Forum

Search UsersRules
Add buttons to a form with coding.
#1
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 13, 2011

I am trying to create a form in which all the options available to the user will be shown as buttons.

I succeeded in adding and arranging the buttons on the form, but I cannot find a way to add what event will be executed when these buttons are clicked!

It is very important to do this with coding, as I want this to be as dynamic as possible!

Thanks in advance,
theodal

Profile
#2
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 26, 2012

I hope this link can help to you

You need use property Action, see example

Profile
#3
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 13, 2011

I have searched the forum before I open a new thread, and I saw the link you are referring me to.

Unfortunately I cannot open the .epf.

I get the following error!

Invalid data storage format 'file://C:/Users/Alexis/Desktop/AddButtonByScript.epf'

edit: I downloaded the file again, and now it can be viewed.
I will check it and see if I can do what I want!
Thanks anyway!

Profile
#4
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 26, 2012

You need click on download.

Profile
#5
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 13, 2011

I forgot to mention that the application's run mode is Ordinary and not Managed.

We do not use managed forms at all!

In this case the code on the epf is not correct.

Do you have anything similar that is applicable for ordinary applications?

Thanks again!

Profile
#6
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Sep 26, 2012

Yes, I add Form1 for ordinary applications

Profile
#7
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Dec 13, 2011

That's exactly what I needed!

Thank you very much Ivan!

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.