Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > TestedForm object

Forum

Search UsersRules
TestedForm object
#1
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 20, 2012

Hello.
I'm trying to build a small configuration, which allows to test other configurations. I'm using TestedApplication interface on 8.3 platform. But now I faced with a problem - in 8.3.2 TestedForm object had Close() method, but in 8.3.3 - it doesn't exist. What should I use in 8.3.3 instead of Close() to close a tested form?

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Try using

Code
WaitForClosing(1);

Profile
#3
Active user
Points:: 0
Joined:: Mar 20, 2012

It doesn't work. I got an advice that works, but maybe it's not very beautiful:

Code
   TestedForm.Activate();  
   ActiveTestedWindow = TestedApplication.GetActiveWindow();
   ActiveTestedWindow.Close();

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

The current way is to use for child window with the form that you want to close.

Code
TestedClientApplicationWindow.Close()

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.