Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Move custom command to All actions

Forum

Search UsersRules
Move custom command to All actions
#1
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

I have custom command which applies to most of the documents. It is rarely used so I would like to have it in All actions section, but I can not fiend the way to do it. Is it possible?
If it is not, what is the best way to make a command available but without compromizing screen estate.

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Hello, Alexey,

To include your button into All actions menu, in form designer select this form item and in Properties set OnlyInAlLActions to Yes.

Profile
#3
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

It is common command and its settings does not have this option

Profile
#4
Guest
Points::
Joined::

You can add this common command to the command bar and place it in All actions after that.

Profile
#5
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

In this case I have to do it manually for every document? Two times - for list form and item form.

Profile
#6
Just came
Points:: 0
Joined:: Oct 8, 2013

Alexey, You can try to use "CommonCommand".

Profile
#7
Guest
Points::
Joined::

Alexey, you want to override the standard behavior, in this case you need to repeat this. There is even more complicated solution: fill command bar with standard commands manually.

Profile
#8
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

Could you consider this as a future request? I don't really want to configure around 120 command bars manually.

Profile
#9
Guest
Points::
Joined::

To submit a feature request, I need more details: please list which commands you would like to move to All  actions group and why? The default system behavior is important part of the platform that allows users to learn new applications easier.

Profile
#10
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

I do not want to move default commands.

We have developed some additional common commands like View post result. Export post result or View document in hierarchy. No it is only possible to place it in "Command Bar. Important", but we would also like to have an potion Command bar. See also. Thats it.

Profile
#11
Guest
Points::
Joined::

I got you now, thank you, and will submit this as a feature request.

As for now, you can create Command groups and place your custom commands there.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.