Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Delete marked objects without Exclusive mode

Forum

Search UsersRules
Delete marked objects without Exclusive mode
Interested

According to the platform help it should be possible, but I still got error that I need to run DeleteObjects in exclusive mode. Could someone plese help me with that.

Internal help is not that clear:

The reference integrity is checked in the Version8_3_2 compatibility mode or in the compatibility mode with a lower version, the exclusive mode must be set up.

How do I need to arrange parameters to make it possible to run in non-exclusive mode? (I still need to check reference integrity with this o with some other function before deletion)

Thanks for your help

Active user

Maybe you need set up compatibility mode in the configuration properties(in the bottom configuration properties list) in configuration mode?

Active user

Alexey, I checked the built-in help and found a typo: it is Version8_3_4, not Version8_3_2.

What's your compatibility mode? If it is Version8_3_3, you'll still get the error and it is the correct behavior. Please try compatibility mode Version 8_3_4 or later.

Interested

I have version 8.3.6 compatibility mode set. Still get an error

upd ate

I have tested with 8.3.9 compatibility mode off:

{DataProcessor.DeleteMarkedObjects.ManagerModule(110)}: Exclusive mode must be se t
Raise ErrorMessage;

Active user

Oh... please give us some time to investigate this.

Interested

Hello!
Do you have any news?

Active user

Hello!

No, we're still working on it.

Active user

Hello, Alexey Gerasimov,

We've found a mistake in the Syntax Assistant. In your case, exclusive mode is required and it doesn't depend on compatibility mode. We'll fix the documentation ASAP.

Interested

So there is no way I can delete market objects without exclusive mode?? It is very difficult for installation with at least 10 users. Someone always leave computer in sleep mode or just open screen.. so there is no good time to object deletion. And I do not want anybody with interactive delete rights.

Active user

Take a look at Deletion of Marked Objects data processor in Subsystems Library (not the standard one in the platform), it allows you to delete objects in non-exclusive mode.
The solution there avoids using the DeleteObjects method but instead opens a transaction for each object, deletes the object, looks up for deadlinks, and commits the transaction if no deadlinks are found.

Subscribe