Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > establish connection error microsoft sql server and postgresql

Forum

Search UsersRules
establish connection error microsoft sql server and postgresql
Active user

Hi,

We have two clients.  :!:

We are getting  “establish connection error”  in our 2 clients which 1c versions are 8.3.10.2299 and 8.3.10.2505. Sometimes this error happened and for fixing it we need to restart 1c service or restart the server.

In 8.3.10.2299, the system is windows server 2012 and sql server is 2014. User quantity 50 computer users and 30 mobile users.

In 8.3.10.2505, the system is windows server 2012 and database is Linux server postgresql. User quantity 100 computer users.

We checked 1c server logs, sql server logs and also windows server logs but we couldnt see any error.

Interested

Dear Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar,

First of all you should check that the issue is not caused by a network connection problem in your environment.

Please monitor your network environment to ensure that nothing (including antivirus software, firewalls, and so on) prevents connections to the server. For instance, if you encounter this issue on a client again, check that you can it least ping the server from the client computer.

If you verified that is not a network related issue, collect the following logs and send them to us:

* 1C:Enterprise platform's technological logs (to learn how to configure these logs, refer to https://1c-dn.com/1c_enterprise/technological_log/)
-- from server
-- from client
* DBMS's logs

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

The log file size is large. which mail address do I send to download link?

Active user

The log file size is large. which mail address do I send to download link?

Interested

Dear Ali OZCAN & Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar,

You can send me the link to:

gurv@1c.com

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Active user

thanks i will send now.

Interested

Dear Hüseyin Çağrı Bayraktar,

So far, in your logs we wound a lot of 80090304 errors.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/813550/the-local-security-authority-cannot-be-contacted-error-0x80090304-when

In your situation, I suppose that the most possible cause is case 2 from the article mentioned above.

To check if this actually causes connection errors, on all your client computers, try disabling standby mode.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Subscribe