Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Download from 1C:Subsystems Library v. 2.2.4.11 impossible

Forum

Search UsersRules
Download from 1C:Subsystems Library v. 2.2.4.11 impossible
Just came

Hello there,

we found an issue in the downloading section from 1C:Subsystems. We only could download 1C:Subsystems Library Applied solution template installer, the others link us to "Page Not Found! (Code 404)". So in my opinion the links are broken or missing. Would appreciate it, if it get fixed, so that maybe in future its possible to download the latest versions.

Many Thanks
Best Regards

Christos Garnetidis

Interested

Dear Christos,

Please reset your web browser's cache, then try downloading the files of this section again, and let me know the results.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

Hello Vladimir,

thank you for your fast reply. Truly, i deleted the browser´s cache and it worked again fine. Is it a well known issue or why the browser´s cache lead to this error? I would like to know, just for me personaly. I didn't got the reason why this is used to be done.
Thank your for your advice! Everything works fine and as usuall. Maybe one idea. To screen this on the downloadpage. In this case, should on someone occur the same error, than this advice on the board will help the users.

Best Regards and have a nice day
Christos Garnetidis

Interested

Dear Christos,

In our system where partners' user accounts are stored, there has been an update recently after which some of the user grants were cleared. After receiving your request, I enabled the downloading grant for your user account. I advised you to reset the web browser's cache before trying to download anything in order to ensure you work with the up-to-date grants.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Subscribe