Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > About Automatic Configuration Update

Forum

Search UsersRules
About Automatic Configuration Update
Just came

Hello.
I have a configuration file.
I have 250 companies using this file.
I've updated my configuration file.
How can I update the 250 companies?
Can I update this automatically?

Just came

Update.

Interested

Dear Erdoğan Uğuz,

In general, you can take a look at articles here:

https://1c-dn.com/library/configuration_delivery_and_support/

In particular, you can create a distribution file (.cf) or a configuration update file (.cfu) and then distribute it among your clients with an instruction on how to apply it.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

I have one 1C Server.
There are 250 users connected to the server.
It is very difficult to instruct customers. The programs are web based. Every customer is using a special database. Can an update server be made? Can programs perform version control when opened? If there is a new version, can it shoot automatically? Customers are not allowed to enter the 1C Designer Screen. They only have authority to use them.

Interested

Dear Erdoğan Uğuz,

If in your service each customer's infobase has its own configuration copy, in general, you have to update each configuration one by one on the server side.

In 1C:Subsystems Library, there is a functionality that enables you as a developer to let your customers to update their infobases' configuration from the client side . In other words, a customer will be able to see a notification that there is a new version, click Update, and thus update only this customer's configuration.

Another approach is to use one infobase for all customers by using the data separation mechanism. Each customer may think the customer works with a separate infobase, though indeed they all work with the same infobase but have access separation to its data. In this instance, you update only one database configuration at once for all your customers.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Just came

Another approach is to use one infobase for all customers by using the data separation mechanism. Each customer may think the customer works with a separate infobase, though indeed they all work with the same infobase but have access separation to its data. In this instance, you update only one database configuration at once for all your customers.

Is there an example on this topic?

Just came

Vladimir Gurov wrote:
Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Can I get your email address?

Interested

int@1c.ru

Subscribe