About Http Service users

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Ötüken Teknoloji Araştırma Geliştirme Eğitim Hizmetleri Ticaret Limited Şirketi

Hello.
I have a question.
I have 1 server license. I have 10 user licenses.
My company has 6 user licenses active.
I can access my records on the web.
I've written HTTP SERVICE for this job.
I can list my records with the file xxxxxx.php on my web server. I can add records.
Do I need a license for every user who uses a web service?
Sometimes my users connect to my server from 15-20 different locations. They access the records with the xxxxxx.php file on my server. They can add records.
I also record the statistics of other programs in 1c. Sometimes 500 users are connected to my server at the same time. They're adding records. They're deleting records.

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Erdoğan Uğuz,

If your infobase implements Web services and/or HTTP services, client access to these services (including OData requests) does not consume 1C:Enterprise client licenses.

If your users connect to the Web-published infobase via the Web client or via the thin client communicating to the Web server, you consume 1C:Enterprise client licenses, one client license per user session. For instance, if your user opens two Web browser tabs where the user connects to the infobase via the Web client, this consumes two 1C:Enterprise client licenses.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Just came
Rating: 1
Company: Ötüken Teknoloji Araştırma Geliştirme Eğitim Hizmetleri Ticaret Limited Şirketi

Dear Vladimir Gruov.

Can the 3000 users access the server using the web service? Is there a restriction? Is there a limit for web service usage? I want to use the 1C system like RDMBS. My servers have good capacities. 1C and the database system are on separate machines. I have 1GBit connection speed. There will be 1 database and 3000 users. We're using this system right now. (Mssql Database System and C #) We will renew our system. We're going to write a new program. The 1C license came in very expensive. We also decided to use it as a database system.

1C Server + 1C Http Service + MsSql Database Server = 3000 User Access

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Erdoğan Uğuz,

Your 3000 users can access the server via a web service. Technically, there is no restriction on the web service usage. Though, you should keep in mind that you will have to select appropriate (mostly, hardware) characteristics for your server to ensure it works normally under the workload your users apply.

As for the client licenses.

On the one hand, technically, when your clients connect to your server via a web service running thanks to the infobase, it does not consume client licenses. This is what I wrote in the message about. So, a web service is simply a way to access an infobase's data, and this way is not licensed separately.

On the other hand, according to the license agreement, there should be a client license for each client computer from which your users access the infobase. So, you should ensure that you have client licenses for the maximum number of users that simultaneously work with the web service.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Subscribe