I want to build a system.
My system is as follows.
- I have three 1C server licenses. Each server has 10 user licenses.
- The first 1C server only reads from the database.
- Second 1C server is only adding and deleting records in database.
- The third 1C server is able to read, add and delete the database.
- I have a database server.
- I have a database backup server.
My applications are running Web Service. 1C servers are all connected to the same database. Speed is very important to me. All record reading operations are done from the first server. Adding and deleting all records is done from the second server. I can use the third server for emergencies.
Can all licenses use a single database?
Do I have a license problem?