Report generates a few background jobs and freeze application GUI

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

Hello

Such in a topic...I have created a simple report that sometimes works perfectly - runs about 1s and generate properly results.

But sometimes after Click Create Report Button, the application GUI freeze and all aplication functions hang, then any 1C user can't nothing to do in system during about 5 minutes. Finally the system again works good but after a few times report genarating this situation repeats.

I've noticed that when the 1C hangs, that in the 1C Server Administration Tool exists several (maybe 3-5) background jobs active in the backgroud. It looks like the active background jobs result from the generating report.

What could be the reason of this system behavior?
Maybe should I do any changes or check something in my system configuration?

Thanks in advance.
Kris

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear kris,

To investigate the issue root cause, you can temporarily set up a technological log. In general, you can set it to catch data on all available events.

https://1c-dn.com/1c_enterprise/technological_log/

https://1c-dn.com/developer_tools/technological_log_setup/

When you encounter the issue again, you can explore the technological log to locate its root cause.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Active user
Rating: 2
Company:

Hello,

I,ve set up the technological log and I've encounter the issue again.
Then I've explored the logs but I have too little knowledge to understand the entries the logs.
There are some problems with the licensing during report generating but I don't know if is the key of the problem...

I have attached these logs and maybe someone could help me?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eekrnZgKig5hYOi0ltC18o7ljIA0tjmp/view?usp=sharing

I've done following steps:

1. Start 1C Enterprise agent service.
2. Log in 1C Enterprise by thin client.
3. Several times report genrate - maybe 8 times works properly
4. Next time the report generate command freeze the thin client and all application hangs about 8 minutes.
5. When I could using 1C enterprise again (after about 8 minutes) I've stopped the 1C Enterprise agent service.
6. I've archived the current logs and attached it in the link above.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Kris

Edited: kris s - Feb 03, 2019 06:35 AM

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear kris,

Initially, when you notice your application's performance slowdown, in Designer, you can check the list of active users (Administration > Active users) to locate the names of running jobs. Also, in Designer, you can investigate the content of the event log (Administration > Event log), in particular, to check the transaction status of the jobs. Then, you can turn to investigating the technological log to get further details on the jobs you suspect in slowing down your application.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Subscribe