Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > How to save some report or document in pdf + landscape

Forum

Search UsersRules
How to save some report or document in pdf + landscape
Interested

Hello!

When a user tries to save a document print form or some report, the first what the platform suggests is mxl-file format.
How can I change it to pdf as default?
And the second also as default is to save a report (MDCS) in landscape format fitted to page.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Regards,

Lioudmila

Interested

Dear Lioudmila,

Please clarify the business goal you would like to achieve by implementing this scenario.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Dear Vladimir,

It is not about implementing. The question is if it is possible to change settings in the platform.
Regards,

Lioudmila

Interested

Dear Lioudmila,

In 1C:Enterprise platform, there is no setting that would enable you to specify another format as the default one. Though, the user can select any of the supported target formats, including PDF one.

As for saving a report (MDCS)in landscape format fitted to page. The scenario is not quite clear. Could you please clarify: what the user does, what result the user expects, and what the purpose of getting this result is?

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

Interested

Vladimir,

Some reports have a lot of data in each row, so it is preferably to export them in landscape mode. I think in some cases our clients would benefit from this possibility as well. we do have some reports which require more space than standard A4 width.

Active user

Hello!

It is easy to implement standard pre-printing form as in this example

You can also manipulate with the printing page orientation like this

SpreadsheetDocument.PageOrientation = PageOrientation.Landscape ;

Just in case you need more information you can write me an email at info@rufinor.com

Kind regards,
Alex

Subscribe