Sorting enum field error in all lists: Error in condition of splitting data by table EnumXYZ: delimiter field not available in the table

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 4
Company: CTC

Hi,

I really appreciate your help on this as it is affecting only our production server deployment.
here are some info about my application:
- version 8.3.14.1630
- using tenant to split data
- using extension for my subsystem

The problem:
when I try to sort any field in any catalog list or document list I get this error:
SDBL error in condition of splitting data by table EnumXYZ: delimiter field not available in the table

this problem happens only on the production server. It never happens on my local machine.

Question:
how can I fix this problem?
how can I further debug it?
how does sorting done in 1c, is there sql server query that I can check in the profiler and see what exactly data coming so that I see whats the delimiter issue? or it is interface only action?

any help is very very much appreciated.

thanking you

Interested
Rating: 16
Company:

Dear Mubarak Sami,

To locate the source of the issue, you can set up the technological log for all events on the server side and then in the log, investigate SDBL events to find the query that leads to the issue.

Best regards,
Vladimir Gurov

1C Company support team

Active user

Thank you Vladimir for your response.
I tried to locate the technological log but couldn't find a dump for this crash.
Is it possible to configure the event log to watch queries statement by statement?
am sorry, I'm beginner and appreciate any direction.

Active user
Rating: 3
Company: Rufinor

Dear Mubarak Sami!

Did you set up tenant split during the onstart of the application? If not this may cause an error like you described.

If you send your config file I may have a look and advise.

Kind regards,
Alex

Active user

Dear Alex,

thank you for your support.
We had an enterprise application. the application had already tenant split. Then we developed a subsystem as extension and added the extension to the application. The error happens only in the enum fields of the lists of the extension subsystem.
So not sure if this answers your question: the application was split by tenant before we added the extension.

looking forward to hear any suggestions
thanking you

Active user
Rating: 3
Company: Rufinor

The easiest way to check this is to switch off extension and see if the error persists. If not than this might be the issue with extension. The extension mechanism is relatively new to 1C and is still under development, so the extension and the split might be incompatible in your configuration. If you want us to check what is the cause of the issue you can send your config file to us at help@rufinor.com

Active user

Just as an update:
I figured one way to work around it, which is to move all my enums to the main configuration and remove it from the extension. after this I click add to extension and use the inherited enums in my catalogs and documents. this seems to work and am able to sort. of course, it is a lot of work to redo all enums settings and change code to reflect but I couldn't find any other workaround.

thanks to all those who tried to help. I appreciate your support

Subscribe