Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Barkod okuyucusu

Forum

Search UsersRules
Barkod okuyucusu
Active user

Merhabalar,
1c:Drive ile, bir müşterimizde anroid telefon veya el terminali cihazlardan  barkod ile depo girişi, depo çıkışı ve depo sayımı işlemleri yapmak istiyor. Bunu 1c:drive ile nasıl yapabilirim? Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? Bilgisi olan var mı?

Administrator

Dear Ertuğrul,

our resource is international and we use English for communication. Please duplicate your message in English, otherwise I'll have to delete it.

I ask you to treat this requirement with understanding.

Best,
Aleksandr

Active user

Hello,
With 1c: Drive, one of our customers wants to carry out warehouse entry, warehouse exit and warehouse counting operations from anroid phone or handheld terminal devices with barcode. How can I do this with 1c: drive? Can you help me? Does anyone have information?

Administrator

I spoke with the Drive developers last week and they told me that they are planning to create a mobile app this year that will pair with Drive. But now, as far as I know, there are no ready-made solutions for working with a mobile device.

One client of mine also uses Drive in his work and I plan to make a mobile application for him for working in a warehouse.

Subscribe