Barkod okuyucusu

The 1C:Enterprise developers forum

People who like this:0Yes/0No
Active user
Rating: 3
Company: HerSüreçYazılım

Merhabalar,
1c:Drive ile, bir müşterimizde anroid telefon veya el terminali cihazlardan  barkod ile depo girişi, depo çıkışı ve depo sayımı işlemleri yapmak istiyor. Bunu 1c:drive ile nasıl yapabilirim? Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? Bilgisi olan var mı?

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

Dear Ertuğrul,

our resource is international and we use English for communication. Please duplicate your message in English, otherwise I'll have to delete it.

I ask you to treat this requirement with understanding.

Best,
Aleksandr

Active user
Rating: 3
Company: HerSüreçYazılım

Hello,
With 1c: Drive, one of our customers wants to carry out warehouse entry, warehouse exit and warehouse counting operations from anroid phone or handheld terminal devices with barcode. How can I do this with 1c: drive? Can you help me? Does anyone have information?

Administrator
Rating: 23
Company:

I spoke with the Drive developers last week and they told me that they are planning to create a mobile app this year that will pair with Drive. But now, as far as I know, there are no ready-made solutions for working with a mobile device.

One client of mine also uses Drive in his work and I plan to make a mobile application for him for working in a warehouse.

Subscribe