Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Amortization calculations

Forum

Search UsersRules
Amortization calculations
Active user

Hi again!

I'm trying to make my own application and currently thinking on the amortization section. Is there a recommended technique for periodic calculations for a variable amount of accounting items at a time?

Active user

It,s very common question. Depending on a kind of application you are trying to make you could use accounting register or accumulation register or something else.

Active user

Well that is the common question. I'll try to make it less common: I have some cars and I need to calculate amortization for them every month. If I will make a document for this calculation for each car it will take lots of time to make them every month. Will someone suggest a better solution?

Just came

Yes, just do one document for all cars ;) . Use Tabular Section of you document.

Active user

OK, and what if one misses some of cars in this document by a mistake during filling it?
I'm just trying to understand how an applications should be designed.

Active user

It's common practice to use a catalog for such items and a register for storing and accumulating of initial cost and depreciation. Then you use one document (without mention of each item) for calculating amortization for certain period of time.

Active user

Thank you, Alexey! I've got it now.

Subscribe