Desktop version

Main > Forum > 1C:Enterprise Platform > 1C:Enterprise – Business applications platform > Deleting a lot of data

Forum

Search UsersRules
Deleting a lot of data
#1
Interested
Points:: 15
Joined:: Oct 27, 2011

Hi.

I have accidentally loaded a lot of data by mistake and now I need to delete it. The catalog I have loaded has 30000+ records. When I am trying to select all data in catalog (ctrl+a) it seems like it will never end (I have waited 10 minutes and then stop process). How could I delete them rapidly? They are in the root part of catalog.

Profile
#2
Guest
Points::
Joined::

You can create a data processor that will select and delete all that data. If you want to make it even faster, you can use Object.Delete() method in this case. But make sure to have a backup any way.

Profile
Subscribe
Users browsing this topic (guests: 1, registered: 0, hidden: 0)



© 1C LLC. All rights reserved
1C Company respects the privacy of our customers and visitors
to our Web-site.